Corporate and departmental retreats and workshops are opportunities to achieve something outside the ordinary. Managers are often faced with three difficult challenges:
Agovia brings trained facilitators to bear to provide you with the results you want. We work with a light and humorous hand and we’re quick on our feet to adjust course if things look like they are going the wrong way. We can also be the neutral party tasked with the difficult job of exploring uncomfortable truths while allowing co-workers to maintain their working relationships. Remember, what you want to get out of a retreat can be varied and should be driven by you.
- Identifying and articulating the reasons for a retreat
- Facilitating the retreat beyond an open-ended conversation
- Tying the activities at the retreat to results at the office
We can participate in your retreat success in three ways:
- Team Building
- Conflict Resolution
- Buy in to planing goals or corporate actions
- Department or staff feedback or input
- Difficult event planning
- Your retreats will be effective and worthwhile if they are planned and facilitated well.
- Full planning and facilitation
- Preparation and in-attendance support for you to facilitate your own retreat.
- Pre-Event Coaching and planning for you to facilitate your own retreat